In need of a lock puzzle? How about five hundred? With lock puzzles you can seal doors, treasure chests, arcane tomes and those pesky denizens from the underworld.
How it works:
There are nine basic puzzles. A single lock puzzle has three key pieces and is easy to solve. If you combine any number of these puzzles, they become increasingly difficult to solve. So the more basic puzzles you add, the higher the difficulty.
Because you can use up to nine puzzles at a time, there are nine difficulty levels. Using all nine basic puzzles in conjunction is the most difficult. With more key pieces, there are multiple ways to fill a lock, but there is only one way to fill all locks at the same time. While a level one difficulty puzzle only takes about ten seconds to solve, a level nine puzzle would take a group about half an hour.
- Over five hundred ways you can combine up to nine basic puzzles.
- Nine difficulty levels.
- Tips for cooperative play.
- Can be used with fantasy, steampunk, and scifi themes.
- Super easy to set up.
- Tips on creating your own puzzles and other uses.
- Both in printable format for table tops and in digital format virtual table tops.
- Lock puzzles work with any gaming system.
The biggest highlight of this puzzle is that you can use it in almost any situation or setting and no two puzzles are the same.
You May Also Like: