This is a sample of the license agreement that comes with the Commercial Use Tokens Bundle. By purchasing the commercial use tokens bundle you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If you have any further questions please contact me.
Non-Exclusive License Agreement Sample
License for Non-Exclusive Illustrations
Thank you for purchasing illustrations from DungeonVault
By using these illustrations, you agree to follow the rules contained within this licensing agreement.
The images and animations (illustrations) overseen by this stock art license are for the following types of products: print, pdf, web, vtt, or digital, along with their associated advertising. When purchased, they may be used in an unlimited number of commercial products. You may also freely use them in any number of personal (non-commercial) projects as you wish.
The illustrations may be used as part of a publication that constitutes a larger body of work not limited to the illustration(s) alone. This would include a print books, PDF, or other publications also containing written content.
If you use any of our illustrations in a publication (digital, print, or otherwise), you must include the following statement somewhere in the product:
Some artwork © DungeonVault, used with permission. All rights reserved.
- You may crop the illustrations.
- You may reduce the illustrations included.
- You may reduce a colour illustration to greyscale for the purpose of printing in that colour scheme.
- You may use this illustration(s) in any number of commercial or personal products.
- You may overlay this art on top of another illustration or overlay another illustration or text on top of a piece, with the requirement that it is done in a unoffensive manner.
- You may not use the illustrations as the basis for any individual or collection of physical or digital merchandise or promotional items, which you offer for sale, such as but not limited to t-shirts, digital or physical greeting cards, posters, prints, mugs, etc.
- You may not resell, redistribute, provide access to, share or transfer any illustration except as specifically provided herein.
- You may not use any illustration (in whole or in part) as a trademark, service mark, logo, or other indication of origin, or as part thereof.
- You may not use any illustration(s) in a manner that could reasonably be deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, displaying an illustration: (a) in connection with pornography, erotic videos, adult entertainment venues, escort services, dating services or the like; (b) in connection with the advertising or promotion of tobacco products; (c) in a political context, such as promotion, advancement, advertising or support for a party, candidate or elected official or in connection with political parties or principles; (d) as suffering from an illness or condition or taking medication for a physical or mental illness or condition; or (e) while engaging in immoral or criminal activities.
- You may not use illustrations in a pornographic, offensive or misleading context or in a manner that could be considered defamatory, obscene or unlawful.
DungeonVault and Paul Camp retain the right to sell the use of the illustration(s). Except for your right to use the illustration(s) granted by this licence, all other rights, title, and interest of the illustration(s) is owned and retained by Paul Camp. Related trademarks and trade names are owned and retained DungeonVault.
This agreement will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any condition of this non-exclusive license agreement. If this agreement is terminated, you agree to destroy all copies of the illustration(s) and documentation in your possession, including any product or publication within which you have employed the illustration(s). You agree any legal disputes will be settled in a Dutch court of law.
By purchasing the illustration(s) or using illustration(s) in your works, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
We appreciate your patronage and hope our art contributes to your project becoming a success!